Tuesday 29 May 2012

                                YES & WHY!


The Yes campaign has started & over the coming months,we will here why Independence is BAD for Scotland from the pro-union party's. We will also hear why Independence is good for Scotland

This is not about any political party's,though the SNP are giving the people of Scotland a chance to decide our country's  future.For to long now the Scottish people have been told what to do by Westminster,in 1997 the people voted for devolved powers.

Though those powers allow a Scottish Government to run the country,its stops short of allowing the Scottish people the freedom to govern ourselves.

In the Autumn of 2014 we will get that chance,I WILL BE VOTING YES & my reason is very simple, I believe that future generations of Scots young & old should benefit from our country's riches, Oil,Whisky, Tourism, Innovations in green energy etc.

Over the coming months I will use my blog as a place for me to rant [I do that already] I will take the spin off it & tell it as I see it, a lot better than shouting at the telly [They cannie hear you ]

                           ONE SCOTLAND,OUR SCOTLAND
                             ALBA GU BRATH,SAOR ALBA

No comments:

Post a Comment