Thursday 12 January 2012

                           It's Our Scotland 


I have had my fill of Unionist PISH, I am not going to be told how my country is going to "Do As Your Told", Alec beat them to it by saying Autumn2014. I don't know how Westmidden can dictate to us on how OUR REFERENDUM. its our choice.


So it should be the Government of Scotland that decides when it takes the Question to the people, not The UK Government. So Eton Dave & ConDum's,their Labour pals can GO & TAKE A FUCK!. 


Now can we get the peace & the time to organize our own referendum or you can give us your one, then if that's the case. I hope & pray every Woman & man in Scotland vote's YES.


Then at last my country will be FREE to Govern It's Self,without interference from a Government that dictates.


                                  One Scotland,Our Scotland
                                    Alba gu Brath,Saor Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment